Competition & XC 100%
Higher - faster - farther - but with safely. For the 5th edition of the Red Bull X-Alps, Woody Valley presents the eponymous pod harness in a new look!
Fully cladded this time, with an integrated rescue container, 12 cm back protection and LTF approval.
The Woody Valley X-Alps GTO has already shone in the test of DHV (see DHV test), but now a few details have been further improved:
• Easier closure of the leg loop memory and dropping out through a mini T-Lock (see picture)
• Improved closure of the pod by a magnet
• Improved cut of the pod, which makes getting started easier
• Completely redesigned front pocket with 4.5 l ballast container with improved aerodynamics and better integration into the leg bag. The ballast container is simply connected with a zipper with the leg bag. The drain hole is located on the right side of the bag.
• Optionally it is possible to replace the front pocket with a front container, which comes complete with V-line (to the main carabiners).
• A buckle connects the cockpit for better fixation with the chest strap. The cockpit now has an elastic bag for batteries and a pen holder
• Under the seat, there is another ballast container for 4.5 kg. The drain hole is at the lower left edge, as in the former X-Rated 5.
• The reserve parachute container is made of an elastic material to optimally accommodate rescue parachutes of different sizes.
The X-Alps GTO has the same geometry as the new X-Alps harness, which was specially developed for the 5th edition of the Red Bull X-Alps.
The big plus of the X-Alps GTO compared to the competition version is, of course, the 12 cm thick back protector and the LTF approval achieved as a result.
All components are adapted to the needs of the pilot in a long and tiring competition such as the Red Bull X-ALPS, without sacrificing good safety reserves. Of course, this also benefits "weight - conscious" long - haul pilots and Hike & Fly pilots.
Here are the most important features at a glance:
• Front cockpit
• Get-Up System
• Back pocket for backpack and trekking poles
• 2 side pockets
• 1 front pocket for the radio or similar
• Aerodynamic back
• Integrated leg cover
• Speed bar system with 3 flexible stages
• Light polycarbonate seat
Contact us for the best current deals before it's too late!
|Certification||LTF with GET-UP system|
|Protection||12 cm foam protection|
|Principal materials||Lycra, Polyamide, karabiners Camp-Para, buckles Camp|
|Distance between karabiner and seat||44.5 cm||47 cm||49.5 cm|
|Seat plate rear/front width||23.5/21 cm||25/22.5 cm||26.5/23.7 cm|
|Seat plate depth||36.8 cm||39 cm||41.5 cm|
*total weight of size L, including reserve parachute handles, karabiners and protection